MY Journal/Diary
For My EYES ONLY!
March 22, 2011
Dear Diary, this morning started out fine, but a few hidden problems did arise! Traffic was somewhat difficult to drive in, and it was hard not to be impatient. It’s never easy to be in heavy traffic, especially when you’re in a hurry! I felt like I could get out of my car and walk/run as fast as my car was going! Have you ever felt like that? Do you ever have mornings like that? Has anyone ever asked you, “Did YOU Wake Up on the Wrong Side of the Bed?”
Dear Diary, as I sit here watching the students write in their journals, I wonder if they will ever think that journal writing is as important to learning and letting their feelings “flow out on, to the paper”, like I do. Do they understand that EVERY thought could be written/typed on papers or in the computer? Do they understand that ONLY “Big Kids & Adults” really know the “Secret Code”? Shhhhh!!!!!!!........ We must not say that out loud, because we don’t want the “Babies” to think we’re hiding anything from them!!!!!..... Does this class really know just how much bigger they are than 1st Graders? Most of them dreaded having to write even just one letter on the paper at the beginning of the year! Now, people like Haiden, Josue, Zoe, Jose, Mariah, and myself, like to record feelings on papers so much, that we will NOT quit writing when we go on to different subjects! IS THAT A BAD THING, OR A GOOD THING DO YOU THINK?????? Don’t LQQK at Me, THAT QUESTION is for YOU to decide! :P Hahahaha… I have a student that told me I spelled LQQK with TWO Q’s! Yes! I certainly KNOW that! I did that on purpose to get you to want to read it, because you knew it wasn’t right, SOOOOO…. Do I Have Your Attention Now, Guys and Girls?! Ar e You Ready to START Our Day?!
Jennifer R. Love
- MsAmbitious
- Texas, United States
- "Get not your friends by bare compliments, but by giving them sensible tokens of your love." Socrates
Hello:) Welcome to My Word!
Going Back to the Basics! Yet, Remembering "Simple" Doesn't Always Mean Basic! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WELL THAT WAS SILLY! :P
ReplyDelete